Dialer-X S60 | Automatic Calling Card Management
Dialer-X is an Advanced Dialing Assistant App for Symbian S60 devices that automates calls through Calling Cards, Google Voice and PBX systems. Also features other handy features such as Roaming Assist (automatically adjusts your contacts when traveling) & DTMF automation (for breezing through IVR menus & PBX systems)
Dialer-X S60 | Automatic Calling Card Management User Manual http://killermobile.com/manuals/DX.pdf
Additional features include a handy Roaming Assist feature that can automatically adjust Contacts & Numbers you dial based on Roaming scenarios, as well as a DTMF handler that can help you zip through IVR menus effortlessly! SMS over an SMS Gateway is also possible (currently the application supports Clickatell, but more services will be available soon). Latest version is 3.4.2 adds Easy, Google Voice & Advanced Card setup options & various bug fixes.
Killer Features in v3.4.2 Include:
- Manage an unlimited number of different calling cards, each with their own settings. Three Card Setup Options include Easy (for fast, basic setup), Google Voice (for pre-configured access to GV International Calling) & Advanced (for the max in Flexibility!)
- Extremely flexible, there's no scenario or Calling Card Dialer-x can't handle
- Fully Automated - Set it and Forget it. You'll wonder how you could have lived without it!
- Setup preset DTMF scenarios and breeze through IVR menus for Banks, Doctors, Businesses, Credit Cards & more. Or configure Dialer-X to manage your PBX System commands with ease!
- "Roaming Assist" Feature automatically adjusts your contacts to international dialing format when roaming (or vice versa)
- Send super cheap SMS's (including international SMS's for less than the cost of a local SMS) through Clickatell (more provider's coming soon)
- Automatically starts up on device reboot and runs Hidden in the Background
- FREE Updates for the Life of your device!
An Enterprise version of Dialer-X is also available. The Enterprise White Label version can be customized & branded to suit your exact needs. Access numbers and patterns will typically be hard coded or retrieved remotely via HTTP or SMS. A wide array of features can be implemented, and the application will be branded as if it was developed in-house by your company.
Dialer-X for Enterprise is available for Symbian S60, iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Windows Mobile devices. A special Java MIDP 2.0 version called Dialer Lite is also available, however with fewer features.
Compatible S60 3rd, 5th Edition & Symbian^3 Devices:
Nokia 3250, 5228, 5230, 5230 T-Mobile Nuron, 5235, 5320 XM, 5320 XM, 5500, 5530 xpress, 5700, 5730 Xpress, 5800 Xpress, 6110, 6120, 6121, 6210, 6220, 6290, 6710 Navigator, 6700 Slide, 6710 Navigator, 6720 Classic, 6730 Classic, 6760 Slide, 6788, 6788i, 6790 Surge, 6790 Slide, C5-00, C6-00, E5-00, E50, E51, E52, E55, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E71x, E72, E73, E75 E90, N69, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N86, N91, N92, N93, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97, N97 Mini, X5, X6, Sony Ericson Satio, LG KS10, Samsung SGH-G810, Samsung INNOV8, Samsung SGH-L870