Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beep Removal in Total Recall in Nok 701 Belle FP2 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Total Recall Bug Reports
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Beep Removal in Total Recall in Nok 701 Belle FP2
Beep Removal in Total Recall in Nok 701 Belle FP2 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello!
I had purchased your software Total Recall from Nokia Store for my Nokia 701 and it was working all fine but y'day only I got my phone formatted and got new software version of Belle - Feature Pack 2.

I had to again buy your Total Recall app from Nokia Store today but the prob is that there's a beep every 15 seconds during the calls. Last time, in Belle Feature Pack 1, i had downloaded your PHONE HACK Tools and the beep had vanished but now, when I am trying to install Norton Symbian hack.sis and RomPatcher Plus, it gives an error - UNABLE TO INSTALL. COMPONENT IS BUILT-IN.
Now, what is this? And what is it's solution? I can't use the app with these continuous beeps. Pls. provide me it's solution as early as possible. I purchased this app only for it's beepless feature..

Pls. help me out..

Awaiting a Quick Reply,
Thanks
techie_vintage (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  
Total Recall Meego
Re:Beep Removal in Total Recall in Nok 701 Belle FP2 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 53  
I would check that you don't already have Norton installed, if so, you'd need to remove it first.

KM
KMAdmin (Admin)
Admin
graph
Logged Logged  

Re:Beep Removal in Total Recall in Nok 701 Belle FP2 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
Chkd it.. Norton is not installed..
techie_vintage (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

Re:Beep Removal in Total Recall in Nok 701 Belle FP2 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 53  
What specific app is giving you the install error. You mention both Norton & the KMPatcher which definitely can't be having the same error.

KM
KMAdmin (Admin)
Admin
graph
Logged Logged  

Re:Beep Removal in Total Recall in Nok 701 Belle FP2 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
Both of these softwares (Norton & Rom Patcher) are giving the same error..
techie_vintage (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

Reboot your device and try again. Also, set to install to the INTERNAL device memory, not the SD card.

KM
KMAdmin (Admin)
Admin
graph
Logged Logged  

Go to top