Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Android 4.0.4 - pro (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Total Recall Bug Reports
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Android 4.0.4 - pro
Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Android 4.0.4 - pro 2 Years ago Karma: 0  
Hello.
Sorry for my english, im from Poland.

I have Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562,
Android 4.0.4, model S7562XXLH5,
kernel 3.0.8-1034323 dpi@DELL151 #1, Sat Aug 25 22:12:14 KST 2012,
version IMM76I.S7562XXALHB.

Phone is root’et with this instrucion forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?...ight=root&page=5 and works fine, i have yellow triangle when phone starts.

I downloaded Your Call Recorder Galaxy S2 / S3 v1.9.30. When program start, I’m ACCEPT IMEI and YES LICENSE.
Now click on SERVICE, check BOTH, check AUTO START, click PREVENT KILLING and click YES and allow to acces root (check Always).
Now go to AUDIO, AMR is was selected, click FIX CALL RECORDING > MANUAL SETTINGS > check STRATEGY B, click DONE.
Now restart phone.

With STRATEGY B, file is AMR:
I called to any number but did not create a file with the recording.
Changed to MPEG4 and restart phone – no record file.

Changed to STRATEGY A, file is MPEG4 and restart phone.
File is created but the other person is very weak heard, I am well heard and the whole recording is playing very slowly.

Changed file to WAV, still STRATEGY A and restart phone.
No change - file is created but the other person is very weak heard, I am well heard andt the whole recording is playing very slowly.

Changed to STRATEGY C, file is WAV and restart phone.
No change - file is created but the other person is very weak heard, I am well heard and the whole recording is playing very slowly.

Changed file to MPEG4, still STRATEGY C and restart phone.
No change - file is created but the other person is very weak heard, I am well heard and the whole recording is playing very slowly.

Go to AUDIO > FIX CALL > AUTO TEST > call to any number and click START NEXT TEST, phone calling ok, after the conversation shows only a question I say that I'm not sure, and the test does not work.

Do You have any idea to resolve problems with this phone ?
jaco777 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  
BlackBaller Lite
Re:Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Android 4.0.4 - pro 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi.

Any progress ? Does anybody have any answer if it works with this model or not ?
mcssantos (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

Re:Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Android 4.0.4 - pro 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 54  
More than likely your device would require patched libraries to get call recording working, but at this time we don't have something specifcally for the Galaxy S Duos.

Stay Killer
KMAdmin (Admin)
Admin
graph
Logged Logged  

Re:Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Android 4.0.4 - pro 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
admin wrote:
More than likely your device would require patched libraries to get call recording working, but at this time we don't have something specifcally for the Galaxy S Duos.

Thank you for your reply.

We will wait for the changes to the Samsung Galaxy S Duos
jaco777 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

admin wrote:

Stay Killer

maybe replacing the libraries specified for the regular Galaxy S (i9000) will work? (AFAIK the specs are almost identical)

www.killermobile.com/applications/android/total-recall-android-|-call-recorder.html
here's the link:
ufims.com/Zb7ML/libaudio.rar

I don't have the S Duos to try it but I'd buy it and this app if someone confirms that the 2-way call recording works well.
wief242 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

wief242 wrote:
www.killermobile.com/applications/android/total-recall-android-|-call-recorder.html
here's the link:
ufims.com/Zb7ML/libaudio.rar

Thank you for your reply.

But the file from the archive ufims.com/Zb7ML/libaudio.rar cause damage to the phone at startup. Phone does not start until the end.
I had to restore the files SYSTEM LIB from a backup, until the phone started normally.

DO NOT USE THESE FILES FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS S-7562!

In the directory System Lib originally I have a files libaudioeq.so, libaudioflinger.so, libaudiopolicy_sec.so.
jaco777 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

Go to top